About Me

My photo
Lithonia, GA, United States
Your Neighborhood PC Guy can solve your home PC, laptop and network problems without the high prices of the retail stores. Because "Your Guy" is your neighbor and works out of a virtual office, the prices are low and the service is friendly. I never charge by the hour, and my flat price is cheaper than one hour with the competition!

Simple Flat Rate Pricing

Home Visit - $50
- I'll come to you and complete the work at your home
Overnight - $40
- You drop it off or I'll pick it up

Your Neighborhood PC Guy is always about respecting customers by charging the guaranteed cheapest flat fee while still providing top notch customer service. All of this with a smile of course. : ) If I accomplish this, I know you will call me again when the time comes.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Recover Your System by Using a System Restore Point - Windows XP

Windows XP
  1. Click the Start button, click All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.
  2. Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
  3. Use the calendar to select a restore point from a time when your computer worked as it should and click Next.
  4. Save your work and click Finish.
  5. Restoring your system may take some time so be patient and ensure you do not disturb the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment